Contemporary Toggle Grid Switches
Focus SB now offers a sleek and contemporary alternative to our traditional toggle style, this is available as standard in our True Edge plate style. The toggle and surround are available in a range of finishes to match our standard range of finishes. Our momentary range of toggles, push button and rocker switches can be used with electronic curtain, blind, shutter and window operating systems offered by most other controls manufacturers including Crestron, Control 4, iLight, Lutron and Rako via an interface or custom made plates. Toggle grid switches can be ordered pre-configured or as separate components, giving the customer total flexibility.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 gang grids and cover plates
- 2 way
- Double pole
- 2 way & off
- Retractive with normally open and normally closed contacts
- Retractive with centre off, up to make down to make
- Colour coded metal toggles
- Switch contacts with silver contacts on both surfaces for good continuity
- 3mm minimum switch contact gap*
- Supply voltage 250V AC
- Rating 20AX (20A retractive)
- Recommended box depth 35mm
- Custom back boxes can be manufactured to customer specification
Our 2way and centre-off retractive rocker and toggle grid switches are suitable for use with lighting control systems, inline dimmers, electronic curtains, blinds, shutter and window operating systems.