- Acrylic thermoplastic flat faceplate
- Bevelled and flame polished edge
- Secondary fix
- Supplied with a template for fitting
- Ambassador style 'trimmed' rocker switches are supplied as standard
- Pan head slotted screws
- Rotary dimmer, toggle and push button grid switches feature screwless plates as standard
- View installation video on Focus SB's YouTube channel
View our Focus SB Primed and Prism manufacturing processes in the short clip above. Discover more about us on Vimeo.
We recommend partnering primed (paintable) sockets with our clear Prism switch plates, featuring unique flame polished edges for discreet or decorative wallcovering solutions.
Our paintable plates are supplied with a white primer coating. Whilst some customers prefer to leave the primed coat as their final finish, this is designed to be lightly ‘keyed’ and painted on site to customer specification before final fitting.
Our paintable/primed finish is available in all our flat plate styles.