Push Button Grid Switches
Focus SB’s push button (bell push) switches, grids and cover plates can be ordered pre-configured or as separate components. This gives your customers the option of choosing light switches as rocker, toggle or push button irrespective of whether they have conventional light, inline dimming or lighting control.
There are two push button functionality options available, conventional on/off light switch and retractive. Our innovative latching push button switch is the only one of its kind on the market that can be used to replace any conventional light switch up to the rating of 6AX.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 gang grids and cover plates
- Latching push button can be used to replace conventional light switches (rocker or toggle)
- Retractive (momentary action) for use with third party home automation controls / inline dimming (also suitable for use as a doorbell)
- Colour matched metal button (matt black or white faceplates are supplied with a button finished in satin chrome as standard, other metal finish options are available)
- Switch contacts with silver contacts on both surfaces for good continuity
- 3mm minimum switch contact gap
- Supplied with locking ring key
- Can be mixed and matched with conventional toggle switches on same grid and plate (rockers and push buttons can be mixed but custom plates would be required)
- Supply voltage 250V AC
- Minimum box depth 35mm
- Custom back boxes can be manufactured to customer specification
- Rating 6AX latching for conventional 250-volt light switch
- Rating 6A retractive (momentary action) switch for inline dimming